Elise has performed at various venues and private functions in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra including;
- Hippo Co – Civic, Canberra
- Adore Tea, Nicholls, Canberra
- Smiths Alternative Bookshop, Canberra
- ANU Fellows Garden
- The Monster Lounge – New Acton
- The Museum of Australian Democracy Cafe
- The Secret Garden Lounge – The Brassey Hotel, Canberra
- Dizzy’s Jazz Club Melbourne
- The Rocks Markets, Sydney
- The Manly Jazz Festival
- the old Soup Plus and Harbourside Brasserie
- Port Townsend Jazz Festival, USA, 1997
Having worked with a network of high calibre musicians such as Tim Rollinson (from D.I.G), Chris Frazier (from Hung Drawn Quartet) and Mike Mathews, Elise can arrange duos, trios or bands to perform quality music for any occasion.
Influences & Repertoire
Influenced by Jazz Soul classic artists such as; Ella Fitzgerald, Nina Simone, Herbie Hancock, Jon Hendricks and Herbie Mann, as well as the modern Jazz and R&B sounds of Miles Davis, Diana Krall, Vince Jones, Renee Geyer and Bonnie Raitt to name a few!
A jazz singer and flautist with warmth and depth, Elise commands a broad repertoire of Jazz standards and originals, including some Blues, Bossa and Pop thrown into the mix!