2 Day Vocal Workshops-
Integrating Singing and Theatre Voice techniques
Have you ever wanted to?
- Try singing for the first time
- Explore your vocal capacity
- Gain a little confidence
- Find your inner groove
- Release your voice
- Believe in your dreams
What is on offer?
- Experienced professional performers to guide you
- Fun vocal activities with movement
- Dress up / character play
- Sing with a group
- Sing on your own (no obligation)
- Help you realise your own inner talent!
- A small group concert on 2nd day of workshop
Dates: April 15-16 (bookings close April 8)
Time: 10am to 3pm
Location: Kingston – Canberra Baptist Church Hall
Ages: 14 to 18
$250 for 2 days –
$100 deposit required upon booking
Payment details: electronic transfer – register using the form below.
Life is but a stage!
Workshop program for 8 to 16 year olds
Students get to act, sing, dance and put on a 30-minute show in just 3 days!
Working with experienced vocal coaches, performers, musicians and a dance instructor they will learn lines, sing songs and develop dance routines culminating in one fun and exciting performance for family and friends.
Venue: Canberra Baptist Church Community Hall, Kingston
Cost: $150 per child for 3 days including final performance.
In the workshop children will explore & develop:
- their Imagination and Creativity
- self Confidence
- self Awareness
- and Resilience
Facilitated by Elise of Bella Groove and Queen Juanita Music.
If you’d like to express interest, please fill in the form below. We will contact you and advise when the next workshops will be held.